Sunday, March 26, 2023

Abraham's Son, Chapter 15

 INT. ABRAHAM'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

ABRAHAM opens bedroom door and he and SARA enter.  He turns on light.

SARA:  Nice.  Bigger than mine.  

ABRAHAM:  Why don't I put on fresh sheets.

SARA:  Good idea.

ABRAHAM finds fresh sheets and pillow cases and together he and SARA put them on mattress and pillows.  Then he puts blanket down at foot of bed.

ABRAHAM:  That's good.  I guess now we can get started.  (pause)  You know, this is very awkward for me.  I've made love to my wife and other women, but not like this.  This is different.

SARA:  Okay.  I think I need to take over here.  I've done this with guys I didn't even like.  I like you, ABRAHAM.  I like you a lot.  And I wanna help you do this.  First, take off your shoes and socks.

ABRAHAM sits on bed and removes his shoes and socks.  At same time, SARA flips off her shoes.  

SARA:  Okay, kill the light.

ABRAHAM turns off light, but there is enough light coming in through the window.

SARA:  We need music.

ABRAHAM:  The radio over there on my dresser.

SARA sees the radio, turns it on and finds some romantic music.

SARA:  You like that?

ABRAHAM:  Yeah!  That's nice.

SARA slowly starts doing a striptease.  She removes her skirt revealing her panties.  She has ABRAHAM's full attention.  She then takes off her blouse revealing her bra.

SARA:  You wanna take off your shirt or do you need help?

ABRAHAM takes off his shirt revealing his naked chest.  

SARA:  You don't look so bad for an old guy.  

SARA unhooks her bra and then playfully removes it revealing her breasts.

ABRAHAM:  You are beautiful, SARA.  

SARA approaches ABRAHAM and presses her body against his.  She kisses him gently on his lips.  He responds in kind.  

SARA:  Need help with your pants?

ABRAHAM:  No.  I can do that.

He removes his pants.  They are now down to their underpants and panties.

SARA:  Let's get in bed.

ABRAHAM and SARA lie down in bed, side by side, holding each other and kissing each other.  Each of them gradually start becoming more passionate.  Finally, they both remove their final garments and touch each other freely.  After some minutes of foreplay, ABRAHAM gets on top of SARA in the missionary position.  SARA wraps her legs around him.  He penetrates her and starts moving back and forth.  They moan.  Finally, there is a climax.  They both relax.  He remains on top of her.

ABRAHAM:  Am I too heavy?

SARA shakes her head no and kisses him on his lips.  She then pauses and breaks into a broad smile.

SARA:  Boy, you ain't over the hill.

They both laugh.

ABRAHAM:  Thank you for...

SARA:  Thank you?  Thank you.  That was fun.  How 'bout we do it again...in a few minutes.

ABRAHAM rolls over next to SARA.

ABRAHAM:  I'm an old man.  Once a night is all I'm good for.

SARA:  No problem.  (pause)  Let me put my head on your chest for a while and then I'll be on my way home.

ABRAHAM:  No, no, no, no.  Spend the night here with me.  And then I'll make you pancakes and coffee in the morning.  Please.

SARA:  Thanks.  You know, this'll be a first.  I've fucked a few guys, but never spent a whole night with one.

ABRAHAM:  We made love, SARA.  Don't forget.

SARA puts her head on ABRAHAM's chest and soon falls asleep.  ABRAHAM thinks about his future child.

No comments:

Post a Comment